How I am Presented Through What I Carry
Today in my class, I was asked to place items from my bag onto the table and see what they may or may not say about one. First off, I have a Korean children's book. This could say that I either have a simple understanding of Korean, that I have a Korean child as a friend that I am bringing this book to, or it could show that I am helping a teacher by delivering a book. Next, I have not one pair of headphones in my bag, but two pairs. With that I have an iPod and a jack splitter. This shows could show that I am into music, or that I enjoy sharing my music, and/or am into recording. Finishing off with the electronics in my pile, I have a USB. This could show that I strive to do well in school, but could also show that I am prone to forget my computer so I have a back up or that I don't know how to work the school printers properly from my computer and take the easy route with a USB. Something that also gives off the impression that I am loyal about my academic life is that I have a flowered pen. If you really knew me you would know one of my friends mailed it to me from the states. I have lip balm witch gives off the impression that I am female. And lastly, there is an envelope of money. It could show that I am either a traveler paying for one of my trips, that I am irresponsible about my money because I carry it in large amounts with me at school and not even in a wallet, or that I am involved in something unmentionable. A lot of different things could be said about me if all you had were the contents of my bag.

No comments:
Post a Comment